2018年5月30日水曜日

6.Book review -Romeo and juliet-

「romeo and juliet   oxford」の画像検索結果
J: Oh, Romeo! What's in a name? You are a Montague and I am a Capulet. Thay're just names, they don't mean anything. (p.11)

Today, I read "Romeo and juliet". It is oxford bookworms playscripts and written by William Shakespeare. I knew the story, but I have never read the book, so I read this book. The characters are Romeo and Juliet. They loved each other, but it was secret. They managed to keep their love secret. But when Romeo was sent away from Verona, and arrangement were made for Juliet to marry Paris, a friend of her father's, hope begins to die. Can any of their friends help the young lovers to be together for ever...?
 It is very famouse story all over the world, so if you haven't read this book yet, you should read it!!

S, William. (2006). Romeo and Juliet. oxford: oxford university press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I knew this story, but I have not read it yet. I try to read it!

    返信削除