2018年5月23日水曜日

5.Book review -The princess diaries-

My name is Mia Thermopolis. I'm fourteen years old and I live in New York City. I live in an apartment in Greenwich Village, on the west side of the city.(p.8)






Today, I read "The princess diaries". It is macmillan readers and written by Meg Cabot. The heroine is Mia. She is not cute and her characteristic is soso, so although she has a boy who she likes, she can't approach him. She is first year student of high school and lives in NY. One day, her grandmother who doesn't met Mia for 15 years come and said Mia that she is a queen of Jenobia, and Mia is only heir of Jenobia because her father died. Mia is surprised to hear that. Her grandmother suggest Mia that she does training to be a queen by a party after three weeks, and after that, she decide if she become a queen, so she start the training.
The story was very interesting. It seems that this story continue to part 2, so I'd like to read it!





M, Cabot. (2007). The princess diaries. macmillan: Macmillan readers.

1 件のコメント: