2018年4月11日水曜日

Spring Vacation

     This spring, I went to Fukuoka to meet my high school's friends. We met for the first time in about a year. We went to Tenjin and "Sweets Paradice". We waited for an hour to eat sweets and foods. Then, we walked the town and did shopping. I had very good time.
     I join a festival named "Kyusyu Gassai 2018" in Kumamoto. Yosakoi club, Higomaguma, planned and managed the festival. My charge is assistant director of Shimotori 2banngai. We prepared from June. It was very hard and busy. That day of the festival, I was very nervous and worried whether the festivel succeeded. However, I was able to watch the scene that many people smiled, so I was very happy. The festival was a great success! I would like to do my best next year.
     In March 17, I become 19 years old! I was glad that many people said to me "Happy Birthday!" I received many presents from my frieands. I was so happy!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. There are a lot of comments I wanna say!
    You prepared this festival about a year?! I was very surprised! I thought you love Yosakoi, but it's very hard! All your efforts were very much appreciated!
    And your birthday is very closely to me! Happy birthday!

    返信削除