2018年4月18日水曜日

1.Book Review-Alice's Adventures in Wonderland-

She tried to think of something to do, but it was a hot day and she felt very sleeepy and stupid. She was still sitting and thinking when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran past her. (p.1)

alice's adventures in wonderland  oxford に対する画像結果Today, I read "Alice's adventures in wonderland". It is oxford bookworms library and writtten by Lewis Carroll. Alice was bored. Suddenly, she found white rabbit and she followed the rabbit. She dropped into a whole. When she drank, she got smaller, and when she ate cake, she got bigger. She joined tea party. She met queen. In the world, court were also held.
The story which Alice experenced was all her dream.
I knew the story's name, but I didn't know much about the story, so I was able know about the story.

Lewis, C. (1946). Alice's adventures in wonderland. Oxford: oxford bookworms library.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I read the book before. I want to go Wonderland and drink it to be small.

    返信削除
  2. This story sounds interesting, so I want to read this book!

    返信削除