2017年5月7日日曜日

Book Review -Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs-

While Snow White slept, the cottage door opened and seven dwarfs trooped in. They each lit a candle and looked around in surprise.  "Who's been in our cottage?" "Who's been sitting on my chair?" "Who drank my milk?" "Who ate my bread?" "Who ate my honey?" "Who tried my bed?" "Who's on my bed?" Quietly, they gathered around Snow White and watched her sleeping.  "Her hair's as black as ebony." "Her skin's as white as snow" "Her lips are as red as blood." "She's beautiful," they all sighed together.  Next morning, Snow White was woken by seven songs sung very badly. She jumped out of bed in a panic - but the dwarfs were so friendly, she forgot to be afraid.  When she told them about the Queen, the dwarfs were disgusted. "Stay here," they said. "We'll take care of you."

「sleeping beauty usbone young readers」の画像検索結果Today, I read "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
It is usborne young reading and written by "The Brothers Grimm"
I love the book very much since I was a child.
The seven dwarfs are very cute and the prince is very handsome.
In the story I know, Snow White woke up when the prince kissed her.
But in this book, Snow White woke up without prince's kiss.
The end is different, but the story is very wonderful.


1 件のコメント:

  1. eavh >> each
    snow white woke up when the prince kissed. >>
    Snow White woke up when the prince kissed her.

    返信削除