2018年11月7日水曜日

BR2-Romeo and Juliet-

J: Oh, Romeo! What's in a name? You are a Montague and I am a Capulet. Thay're just names, they don't mean anything. (p.11)

Today, I read "Romeo and juliet". It is oxford bookworms playscripts and written by William Shakespeare. I knew the story, and I have read this book and I read again. The characters are Romeo and Juliet. They loved each other, but it was secret. They managed to keep their love secret. But when Romeo was sent away from Verona, and arrangement were made for Juliet to marry Paris, a friend of her father's, hope begins to die. Can any of their friends help the young lovers to be together for ever...?
 It is very famouse story all over the world, so if you haven't read this book yet, I strongly recommend to you!!

S, William. (2006). Romeo and Juliet. oxford: oxford university press.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Thay're
    They're

    It is very famouse story
    It is a very famous story

    arrangement were made
    arrangements were made

    I strongly recommend to you
    I strongly recommend it to you

    返信削除
  2. S, William. (2006). Romeo and Juliet. oxford: oxford university press.
    Shakespeare, W. (2006). Romeo and Juliet. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

    返信削除